Monday, October 6, 2008

Washington, Vancouver British Columbia * Day Five 08-23-08

Our World Wide Country Tour group of forty one was bussed by motor coach from Seattle, WA. to Vancouver, British Columbia where we boarded our cruise ship and sailed at 5 p.m.

On our way we stopped at the Big Cedar Stump at Mount Vernon, Washington.

I feel so small beside this big cedar tree.

Going through Canadian customs. This is the Canadian flag. B.C. ranks 4th in land size and 3rd in population with Vancouver, Canada being the largest city.

Vancouver BC is a large city. They are getting ready for the Winter Olympics in 2010.

We left Vancouver, British Columbia on Holland America's luxury cruise ship, the ms Statendam.

There wasn't a life vest small enough for me so I hid in Papa Ken's pocket during the life boat drill.

Heading north on the Strait of Georgia to Alaska.

My pineapple Sundae was delicious.

This towel frog was on our bed. I gave the candy to Papa Ken and Mama Bev.


Look at my BIG bed! It has been a long day and I am ready to sleep. Good night.

No comments: