Monday, March 17, 2008

The stars at night are big and bright...

I have arrived! I am so happy to be out of the envelope. This evening I spent exploring my new home for the next few days. Thank you for calling TJ Maxx. Yes, we just received our largest shipment ever of purple candles.
I like Gladys.
They have really big televisions in Texas!
I don't want to talk about his. Rebecca made me do this.
Played a little bit of this.
We made cookies. It was 11:00 PM. Rebecca said all the closets had been cleaned out so she needed to bake.
There are a lot these around the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Awin said...

Paul, looks like you're having a great time and I look forward to seeing more of your journey.
Looks like you have a bit of the Texas Foot Rot on your right foot. You might need to get that checked out. You have health insurance right?