Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bonjour!

This was my first view of Paris....can the cars get any closer to each other? Not any sightseeing done in Paris the first day. I had to get on a train to Clermont-Ferrand! The next day we went on a bus tour. 

This is the interior of a church after taking several winding mountain roads. 


Back in the US, I would call this an alley. Here, they call it a street. Crazy!


French chair?  For most of the week, I hung out in Edwin's hotel room while he was "learning." 

I don't think my electronics would work too well with this plug....


Everything here is smaller. I like it, much more Paul-sized.


Finally back in Paris. This was definitely not small. 

Seems like I saw this in a movie once.... I think this is where Tom Hanks lives or something like this. Anyone got any ideas?


I do know what is in the back ground here: Arc de Triomphe. 


I know that I have young readers so I felt the need to censor this one.


What up Lisa!


I looked for Quasimoto, but found no sign of him.


Can you believe that even next to this mobile phone tower I couldn't get service? Thanks for nothing Verizon. 

Well that was France. Hope you enjoyed it. 

2 comments:

Hawkrew said...

Well that's Verizon for you. Where are all the people in your network? Aren't they supposed to be there with you?

Too bad Paul didn't take a base-jumping trip off the top of the eiffel tower, that could have been a rush!

Awin said...

The Verizon crew couldn't clear French Customs. Something about prior convictions or something....