Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Texas Baby

A politicians favorite job is kissing babies. I did a lot of that to Ashton. He is so lovable.

Once again I was able to play with Gladys. She has her own cell phone.

The old bridge over the Red River which divides Oklahoma and Texas.

The six flags over Texas are resting on a windless day. Can you name them? The Lone Star State is both 2nd in area and population.

The big star at the Visitor's Center.

Saw lots of these in the terrible traffic.

Are you sure we are on the correct level?

I am so confused.

There are stars on everything in Texas.

Big "D", and I do mean Dallas.

You know you are getting close to Houston when you see this tall statue of Sam Houston.

We didn't find a Welcome to Oklahoma sign, but did see this new license plate. The Sooner State ranks 19th in land size and 28th in population with Oklahoma City as the largest city. This was my first time to be in Oklahoma.

Back to my home state of Kansas, Home Sweet Home.

No comments: